Customer Experience Manager
Location: Ft. Worth, TX area
The Customer Experience (CX) Manager will work closely with Myomo patients to help them navigate the necessary process to obtain appropriate Myomo products. The CX team communicates with patients and with others in the circle of care (business development managers, physicians, therapists, and OP facilities). Customer Experience Manager will support the sales department to achieve company goals.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform candidate (patients) screening via telephone interviews.
- Assist and support with screening/evaluations by ensuring patients are scheduled for screen days with the CoE’s, OP Partners, VA’s, therapy locations, and as needed, to keep the pipeline filled to increase revenue.
- Ensure patients complete appropriate paperwork.
- Collect medical documents from medical professionals on behalf of patients.
- Provide updates to patients periodically, as directed by Chief Commercial Officer via various communication methods including but not limited to phone calls, emails, texts.
- Follow up with candidates periodically report activities in CRM.
- Manage an appropriate case load of Myomo potential patients.
- Timely report all patient related activities in Myomo CRM system.
- Develop proficiency using appropriate tools to ensure patients navigate each stage in the procurement process – working with MD’s, therapists, Myomo field sales team, and others.
- Collaborate with the sales teams regularly to review case load.
- Successfully achieve monthly MBO’s, as assigned by the CCO aligning with company goals.
- This position will initially work from home and may be required to begin working from a local regional office that may open in the future.
- Attend and participate in local and/or regional and/or national company meetings, which may require occasional travel.
- Perform other related, essential tasks and support the sales team and potential patients, as directed by the CCO and/or the VP Sales.
- Contributes when needed, to various process improvement initiatives by providing feedback to Sales, Clinical Services, and Management Team.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ customer service experience working with medical equipment and or medical services.
- Prefer management or training experience in an environment dealing with disabled populations.
- Knowledge and experience of various healthcare payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, and Managed Care payers.
- Experience in a high-volume customer service environment.
- Exposure and experience working with CRM systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, with a focus in Customer Service.
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to new situations, prioritize work and solve problems.
- Basic comprehension of computer programs, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
The job requires a person to work some weekday evenings and weekend work.
Myomo develops mobility solutions for people with neurological disorders. Its Myopro arm brace helps increase movement in weak, impaired arms. The company combines technology developed at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) with orthotics and prosthetics (O&P) professionals to help neurologically impaired people regain independence. For more information, visit www.myomo.com.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.